Irrespective of what you prefer to call yourself, profitability on a consistent basis over a long period of time is the most important goal. We wish to help you achieve that by following an objective, system-driven approach of capturing the upside & avoiding the downside.
The endeavor is to offer opinions in the following manner –
- We share our perspective in the BLOG section and you can check for consistency of thoughts in our explanations.
- We tell you when to EXIT after we tell you when to ENTER … both for stocks and the market.
- We maintain a record of all our recommendations and it’s freely available for review.
- Our timeframe for holding is until we can safely ride the trend without seriously jeopardizing the gains.
Our ideas are grouped as –
- Crude, Dollar, Gold & Rupee – Marco economic drivers for India.
- Indian Market Review – All our daily, weekly and monthly analysis plus something interesting to read about markets and life in general.
- Sector Summary – Stocks always move in groups, identify and stay with the leading pack.
- Stocks in action – Our Buy/Sell recommendations.
Some thoughts which are part of the foundation principles of our system driven approach –
“Unless you buy a stock at the exact bottom (which is next to impossible), you will be down at some point after you make every investment. Your success entirely depends on how dispassionate you are towards short term stock price fluctuations. Behavior matters.”
– Joel Greenblatt
“There are old investors, and there are bold investors, but there are no old bold investors.”
― Howard Marks, The Most Important Thing Illuminated: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor
“We have to practice defensive investing, since many of the outcomes are likely to go against us. It’s more important to ensure survival under negative outcomes than it is to guarantee maximum returns under favorable ones.”
― Howard Marks, The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor